Bewb Fest ’10 – Call for Submissions!
It’s that time of year, my friends. Oh, yes.
I’m calling the bewbs out to play.
(see below for details.)
It’s time for BEWB Fest 10!
Bewb Fest ’10 is waiting in the wings, just around the corner, and that means you need to dress up those tatas in their best ‘ready for my close-up’ threads and send me a photo.
Confused? Visit the Bewbs Page on my website and scroll down to the links about Bewb Fest. There you can ogle all the fantastic photos read up on the history of Bewb Fest.
Last year, a separate MEWBs Category was added and this tradition will continue. What are MEWBS? Man Boobs, Pecs, Male Chest… get the idea? As long as I get at least 3 entries for MEWBs, we’ll have this category again.
All sizes and types of BEWBs/MEWBs are welcome and appreciated here.
That means don’t you dare say yours aren’t good/large/whatever enough.
Yes. They. Are.
So get out your camera and photograph your dirty pillows, ladies. Shine up that lens and snap a good one of your pec area, dudes.
And then send those suckas to me via email@example.com
Rules for Photo Submission:
1. BEWBs need to be tastefully covered in some way. This ain’t no nipple show, ladies. Sorry.
2. Yes, it is okay to send a breastfeeding photo, if you still fall within all the other rules. Bewbs are hawt AND functional, and there needn’t be a separation in those instances.
3. MEWBs can be covered or uncovered. Yes, we are all about double standards here at BEWB Fest. Deal with it or #suckit.
4. Please send me only ONE photo of your BEWBs/MEWBs. I know you are a gifted photographer, and your chestal area looks awesome from many angles. Choose your favorite and send me that one.
5. Please make sure your photograph is no larger than 550px wide, and no smaller than 300px wide. Please, good quality.
6. No text anywhere on the photo, please!
7. I’m sure your face is what dreams are made of. Let us dream. NO CONTESTANT FACES IN PHOTOS!
8. Your email to firstname.lastname@example.org should include: your photo, your preferred name/screen identity, your blog name and URL (if you have one)
9. No submissions accepted after July 10, 2010. Don’t put it off until the last minute!
Oh, and are you wondering what the winners of this year’s Bewb/Mewb Fest will be receiving as a prize for their hard work willingness to let us have a gander? You’re probably dying to know. Well…
Lingerie.com, Bare Necessities, and Eden Fantasys are sponsoring Bewb Fest ’10 – click over to the Sponsors/Prizes Page to find out the awesome details!
And because bewbies are not only fun to look at, but also attached to women we’d all like to save (so that we can look at their bewbies some more because everyone deserves a chance to live as long as they possibly can), all Blogher ad revenue for the month of July will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, “the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists.” It doesn’t have to be October for us to make donations, so if you can spare some dollah-dollahs, it’s a good cause to support in June or July, too. Please consider donating.
I will take photo submissions through July 10, 2010. Voting will open on July 12, 2010 and run through July 21st. The winners will be announced on July 22nd, 2010.
Now go go go, photograph those bewbies/mewbies!
And remember to tell your friends.
Still have questions? Email me at email@example.com