I started this page in December 2007 to publish my Project 365 and Everyday Me photos. For Project 365, I was to take a photo of some part of my body every day. For Everyday Me, I was to take a photo of myself every day, same facial expression, same distance.
Over time I changed the content, and at times I lost interest and walked away. I’m back!
This is, once again, my place to publish photo projects.
- Picture it Outside the Box – themed photo challenge
- Inside the Frame – biweekly, themed photo challenge
- Project 365
- i365 – One great photo with my iPhone every day.
- The Flip Side Meme
- Everyday Me – A photo of myself, same angle and expression, every day.
- Project 52 – One portrait of myself per week.
- The Monthly Bewb – One shot o’ the rack per month.