Tagged Like Gangbusters
It’s Thanksgiving… are you sitting in front of the computer with your pants unbuttoned, trying not to fall asleep from Food Coma or are you still dreaming of Gorging To Come? I hope your guts are/will be overflowing with turkey and gravy and such. If you’re gassy, open a window, I don’t want you stinking the place up.
That’s my job.
To say I was tagged for the “7 Random Things About You” Meme would be an understatement. It would, in fact, be like saying that Britney Spears is just a lil’ bit skanky.
(When I wrote that, I thought, “She’s a lil’ bit Skank-try, she’s a lil’ bit Rock ‘n Whore.” I amuse myself greatly.)
I was lovingly tagged by:
MountainMama @ Careful What You Wish For
Michelle @ Creative Treasures
Suzanne @ Suzanne Says
Emily @ E Flo
Adena @ Mother Thoughts
Elissa @ Random Ramblings From E
Siri @ Siri’s Corner
Dawn @ Alex Year One
Yolanda @ Callipygian Chronicle
Christi @ Blah Blah Blog
Alison @ RDH Mom
1. My hands and fingers peel when the seasons change. I am not making this up. I have NO IDEA WHY. But it always happens. Maybe there’s snake somewhere in my lineage.
2. I have an inverted uterus. It’s all flipped the wrong way inside me. Kinky!
3. English was not solely my first language. I spoke both Swiss-German and English when I began talking. A first sentence was, “Muetti hat ein kopf!” Translation? “Mommy has a head!” Newsflash: I’ve always been a moron.
4. I used to be a hopeless drunk. I gave up drinking for good in February 2007.
5. I have actually become so enraged that I punched myself in the head to avoid hitting anyone else. I’m a genius like that.
6. I believe in God, and I don’t think He minds the fact that I don’t pretend to be perfect.
7. I have a disgusting mole on my lower back that grows hair. It might even have a leg by now. I am going to have it removed and get a tatoo of a lotus flower, once I’ve had all my babies. Problem is, I don’t know how many babies I want anymore!
I was also tagged for a “5 Things” meme by Kelly @ Kellyology, so I’ll just tack those on here.
8. I’ve been missing my husband A LOT this month. He’s been gone “making the donuts” more than usual.
9. My home has been INSANELY dirty and disorganized lately. It’s seriously been worse than it has ever been, and this entire past week it has literally been making me feel sick. I can’t seem to find the energy to get it in gear and clean the mother up.
The thing that’s growing out of the pile of junk in my bedroom keeps making sexual innuendos at me, too, and I just don’t feel safe sleeping in there unless John’s home.
10. My face is quite asymmetrical. See?
11. I have seen a golf cart fly over a hill and down into a pond in the middle of the night. I have had to jump out of it before it completed the journey. I have rolled down the hill, watching the cart fly to its final destination. I have looked at the faces of the others, and laughed so hard I thought I would die. I have been ashamed and yet proud of this story.
12. My real first name is Lotus. It’s a flower. My real middle name is Siva. It’s a Hindu God. My real maiden name is Wuensch. It means “wish.” I am a candidate for “Most Freaking Hippy Name In The Universe.”
And to make this qualify for Thursday Thirteen! (I am so delighfully cunning!):
13. If you would love to read even more useless trivia relating to me, I actually did a Meme very similar to this one back on September 14. It was my very first “tag” event, actually. It’s a “10 Things” Meme, and it’s HERE.
And I’m going to risk pissing off the internet gods of the blogging world by *gasp* NOT TAGGING ANYONE (consider this your Thanksgiving present, likely suspects).
Besides, I have no idea if there is even anyone left who hasn’t done this one. This meme has run rampant through the blogging world during NowBlowSomeGoats kind of like stupidity and apathy does in the general population on any given day. What?
Happy Thanksgiving, my friends. Peace Out.
Wanna see more Thursday Thirteen?